V-Class Bracing Across the Board
In 2018 Taylor designed the groundbreaking V-Class internal bracing system turning traditional bracing methods upside down. This new bracing design creates stability, and enhances tonal depth and sustain. It also assists with keeping the neck perfectly straight and helps to achieve much more accurate intonation. Taylor’s award winning V-Class bracing comes stock on all Grand Pacific models.
Builder’s Edition Grand Pacific Design Features
Taylor’s Builder’s Edition collection takes the traditional acoustic guitar design and makes it conventional and much more comfortable. The removal of hard edges and the silent satin finish, Taylor has designed a guitar made for players. The Builder’s Edition design features are as follows:
- Compound carve neck profile: Designed to complement the way a player’s hand position shifts as it moves up the neck, the profile subtly transitions from a slight V at the nut to a rounded C, with a rounded, ridge less heel.
- Rolled fret board edges: This is a subtle comfort feature that players will feel on both sides of the neck.
- Chamfered body edges: The rounded body edges enhance the playing comfort and feature traditional binding.
- New Curve Wing bridge shape:Rounded edges and other refined contouring update a signature Taylor aesthetic to make the bridge feel more comfortable against the pick hand.
- Wild Honey Burst top(Silent Satin finish): A careful color application process allows the WHB color to penetrate the wood in a unique way that heightens the aesthetic appeal, artfully showcasing both the torrefied spruce wood grain and the depth in the color. (A natural top is also available.)
All Grand Pacific models (including the 317) also include a new deluxe hard shell guitar case featuring a luxurious exterior with a Western floral pattern that resembles tooled leather