What makes our music lessons different?
- Start anytime, stop anytime – no contracts, no lengthy commitment period and no registration fee. We would never charge you to join our program
- Extremely Flexible Cancellation Policy
- 100% No Risk Guarantee – If, at any time during your first 4 lessons, you aren’t happy, we will do everything we can to make it so, or give you all your money back. We want you to have a great experience with us – guaranteed.
- Our private, 30 minute lessons are offered weekly for those who want a consistent lesson. If you have a schedule that doesn’t allow this, we will gladly book you one lesson at a time.
- Lessons are $28*; vocal lessons are $30* per half hour (*with our automatic payment option)
- We offer affordable instrument Rentals by the day, week and month.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Lesson Programs
How much do lessons cost?
Our private lessons are $28 for all instruments and $30 for vocal when you use our automatic payment option.
Are lessons private?
Our lessons are 30 minute private lessons – one student to one teacher. We also offer group lessons for adults and Summer Rock Band Camp for kids and teens.
Do I have to commit to a semester?
No you do not. Start anytime, stop anytime – no contracts, no lengthy commitment period and no registration fee. We would never charge you to join our program.
What happens if I have to cancel a lesson?
We are very flexible when it comes to lesson cancellations. We ask that you give us 24 hours notice and that you reschedule the lesson.
Would you like more information?
We are more than happy to answer any questions you have or give you more information. Just click the link below and send us an email or give our Lesson Manager Rachael a call at 905-898-7164.