Jackson Guitars and
The Arts Music Store
When it comes to hard rock and heavy metal, Jackson Guitars and basses of Scottsdale, Arizona is definitely one of the most popular brands out there. We’re glad to carry the company’s magnificent lines and series of instruments here at The Arts Music Store. Jackson guitars can be found in an exciting assortment of colours, sizes, body shapes and styles and are made to suit all budgets. The company was founded by Grover Jackson in Glendora, California in 1980 and is now owned and operated by Fender with manufacturing plants in North America and Asia. No matter where you may stand as a guitarist, there’s bound to be a Jackson series and model that’s suited just for you.
- Jackson guitars feature elegant, slender designs along with their trademarked shark-fin inlays.
- Models, such as their famous King V, the Dinky, the Kelly, the Monarkh (to name a few), are well known for their high-performance abilities and distinctive looks.
- Each instrument offers a unique design, master craftsmanship and an assortment of dynamic neck profiles.
- Jackson guitars are built with speed and accuracy in mind. They are suitable for everyone from beginners to professionals alike.
- The classic Jackson signature tone is the result of the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge and high-output ceramic-magnet pickups.
- The instruments come with sleek looking hardware as well as metallic and gloss finish choices.